Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Biggest Year

I'm so inspired by #NoahsBigYear! It makes me want to write a sequel to Wild Ice! My readers are primarily hockey fans, but when I feel the need to write another bird-themed book, I just might have to find a way to tie the two together again.

If you haven't already heard, Noah Strycker from Oregon (*looks North and waves hello*) already broke the record and he still has three months left to go in his big year!

How amazing it must be to travel around the world in search of new and different bird species. I've never been out of the country (yes, Canada, I'm comin' for you one day), so I can only imagine what Noah's adventure must be like. The furthest I've ever traveled to see birds was a little over 160 miles to Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge.

What's the furthest you've ever traveled for birds?


No comments:

Post a Comment